|WellBeing has announced its promotional partnership with the Wellness Business Owners World Summit.
"WellBeing magazine has grown considerably in the last five years, as more and more consumers take up wellness practices," said Publisher Janice Williams. "We would like to see all wellness businesses realise this growth and we see events like the Wellness Business Owners World Summit as a way to explore new potentials together."
"We think Australian wellness businesses will enjoy the ideas presented at the Wellness Business Owners World Summit on how present services form customer relationships, reach new markets and grow. It's time for some new thinking," added Williams.
The summit is a way to learn business strategies from the wellness industry's best international business minds. It is represented in Australia by entrepreneur and WellBeing contributor Eloise King.
The summit is presented TED-style online and guests can sign up for free taster sessions. There are two main parts to the event: the pre-summit taster event, which is currently occurring live, and the summit itself, which consists of 24 top speakers from June 14 to 28.
• Wellness Billionaire Chip Wilson (Lululemon founder, estimated worth $2.9 billion)
• Dr Joe Dispenza (neuroscientist featured in the films What the Bleep and People Vs State of Illusion)
• Michael Gerber (author of the NY Times best-seller The E-Myth)
• Loral Langemeier (The Secret, Dr Phil show money and business expert, author of Yes! Energy)
• Michael Port (author of Book Yourself Solid and NY Times best-seller The Think Big Manifesto)
• Dave VanHoose (CEO of Speaking Empire)
• Dr Ivan Misner (BNI founder and NY Times best-selling author)