|Australia's magazine publishers will be together at Australia's only dedicated Publishing conference presented by Publishers Australia and to be held on 15- 16th November at the Sydney Hilton.
Encompassing print and digital, niche and mass consumer, B2B and custom publishing, the conference aims to connect with every audience group.
Keynote speakers are Matt Stanton from Bauer Media and Nicole Sheffield, NewsLifeMedia with topics embracing Multichannel brand management; How mobile is boosting print; The audience goldmine as well as a variety of panel sessions.
Other presentations will include:-
• Making the case for magazine media: Arm yourself with research-based evidence from around the world proving the effectiveness of printed and digital magazine content. Then talk to the agencies.
• Profit from subscriptions: Advice on maximising renewals; new marketing techniques and proven subscription models that will increase your circulation volumes.
• Optimising workflows for print and digital: Learn how to be more efficient and cost-effective when publishing out to multiple channels.
• Newsstand sales whats working: From price promotions to POS, value added tip-ons to multi-packs, are you up to speed on the latest trends that deliver sales?
• Make the web work for you - understand & monetise your digital assets: Find out how to monetise and capture the attention of multichannel consumers. Presented by Google.
View Conference Agenda